Re: [TeXmacs] Some notes on installing TeXmacs 1.0.20 on Ubuntu 13.10,

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Some notes on installing TeXmacs 1.0.20 on Ubuntu 13.10,
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 06:33:23 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for this notes. I am on ubuntu 13.04 (to keep maxima working) and 14.04 to see what we will be getting in future.
I have to compile texmacs because I want the new embedded pic in sagemath, I do apt-get build-dep texmacs with svn version; up to now every thing works ok.
sagemath-5.12 has the anoying symbols, specially with matrix we don't get brakets anymore but a text advert like this is a graphic ?
True texmacs is very great, people like me who don't know tex it's magic !!! lol
Thanks again,
regards
Henri