Re: [TeXmacs] How to reset page numbering?

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to reset page numbering?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 05:50:35 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Miguel,

This helped.

By the way, I had to edit the document with another editor to get it to work. When I entered the macros in texmacs they where non-functional in
one way or another (I tried it several times in different ways). There
might be some subtleties with editing macros in texmacs that I do not
understand yet.

Ralf