Re: [TeXmacs] How to reset page numbering?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to reset page numbering?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:19:15 +0100

Hi,

One should understand that page re-numbering markup is _not_ attached
to special pages. Such markup corresponds to invisible directives which
change the page number at the point where the directive occurs,
or changes the appearance of page numbers, footers, headers, etc.
I know that this can be a bit counterintuitive, but I fear that
we have to live with it.

Best wishes, --Joris