Re: [TeXmacs] 2 bugs with pdf-renderer

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Romain Lebreton <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] 2 bugs with pdf-renderer
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:47:12 +0100

Hi Romain,
in general you can test if the problem depends on the pdf renderer or more
generally on TeXmacs by exporting to PS and then converting the PS into PDF
via an external tool (ghostscript for example). If the resulting PDF is ok
while the PDF file generated direcly via the pdf-renderer is not ok then the
problem is with the renderer , otherwise is a more general issue.

Thanks,
Max