[TeXmacs] installer depuis les sources

  • From: Vincent Douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] installer depuis les sources
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:36:14 +0100

salut à tous
i want to install texmacs from the sources on my new retina ; i had already
installed texmacs from the sources on my former mac, and had written this
summary
now i am under X.8.4 and would liek to know if, according to your experience,
you would have any advice for me : i will follow my summary step after step,
and maybe it is obvious for you that any steps are no longer correct and
might be modified to be compatible with retina/moutainlion ? in this case
please tell me
i will proceed to the installation on an external hard drive, due to thin ssd
hard drive on the retina ; hope it does not create any complication
thanks for your eventual suggestions
Vincent
ps i am sorry, this file (pièce jointe) is written in french