Re: [TeXmacs] TeXMacs Maxima plugin MYPRINC error (Windows 8)

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXMacs Maxima plugin MYPRINC error (Windows 8)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 08:31:54 +0100

Le 29/12/2013 01:35, Michael Shea a écrit :
I am still getting the following error when starting a Maxima session:

---start error text
Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

 Error in MYPRINC [or a callee]: No class named: CONDITIONS::INTERNAL-PROGRAM-ERROR.

Automatically continuing.
To enable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.
---end error text
The error occurs for all version of Maxima for Windows after 5.28.0. for windows. I know the problem started when Maxima made a change in there code, but I was hopping the latest version of TeXMacs 1.99.1 would have a fix built-in, but no such luck.
Any ideas how I can work around this issue. I just hate not using the latest version of Maxima.
Mike The version you mention is for windows 8 (1.99.1) ?
I tried to use my princ() correction for maxima 5.30 but before this version w7 ubuntu works well
My problem was I worked on dev ubuntu I still do it (ubuntu 14.04) and I have still the problem in maxima plugin for texmacs, correcting myprinc doesn't change anything, hopping some dev will correct it one day.
I have the version 1.7.21 of texmacs.