Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.99.1 and win7

  • From: "Jerzy Wrobel" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs 1.99.1 and win7
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:52:48 +0100 (CET)

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, on my system it hangs on.
How do I know?
Because with 1.0.7.21 version it works
and it takes not so long time, I would say.
Otherwise, TeXmacs would be useless, don't you think?
What is more, from MS VC++ runtime library
the following message shows up:

"This application ha s requested the Runtime to terminate
it in an unusual way"

Regards,
Jerzy