[TeXmacs] Cannot link or insert .eps images

  • From: Cavingdeep <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Cannot link or insert .eps images
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:16:35 +0800

I found 2 problems with image insertion/linking:

1. I never succeeded linking/inserting an .eps format image. That also means that I can't insert a vector image into TeXmacs, and I won't be able to get high quality vector image output when exported to a PDF file.

Inline image 1

2. When linking/inserting a .png file, the image cannot be saved with transparency, or else it will be wrongly displayed when exported to PDF.