Re: [TeXmacs] Cannot link or insert .eps images

  • From: Marcin Szyniszewski <address@hidden>
  • To: Cavingdeep <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Cannot link or insert .eps images
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:35:38 +0000

Fix for the first problem:
Make sure you have saved your TeXmacs file.
When you have a cursor at the end of those angle brackets, press Backspace. Keep pressing it, until you delete 0px and -2147483648px. Then press Enter and it should work.

It looks like TeXmacs is just setting the dimensions of figures incorrectly and you have to set it by yourself again.

Hope that helps,
Marcin Szyniszewski