Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs table caption

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Rodolfo Jordao <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs table caption
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:06:58 +0100

I forgot to mention that it's probably better to modify the rendering
of standard tables than to add new macros. I did the former in my
recent commit to the SVN, but I suggested the latter in my first
email.

I don't think it makes much sense to mix both styles (captions above
and below figures) in the same document, so the "proper" thing to do
would be to simply redefine render-small-figure and render-big-figure
in your style file.

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.