[TeXmacs] RCS

  • From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran <address@hidden>
  • To: Texmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] RCS
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:37:56 -0700

I prefer using RCS for version control, and it would be nice to be able to insert the string $Id$ into a texmacs file so that the version information can be embedded into the texmacs file by RCS.

What is the simplest way to ensure that the string $Id$ appears as is in the *.tm file?

Furthermore, once I check it into RCS via "ci *.tm", RCS will replace $Id$ with a more complicated string of the form $complicated-string$. It is essential that this change not break texmacs. My first attempt at sneaking in $Id$ into the *.tm file did not work, so I am turning to the gurus on this list for help.

Thanks.

--shiv--

  • [TeXmacs] RCS, Shivkumar Chandrasekaran, 04/18/2014