[TeXmacs] Slanted vs upright text in math mode

  • From: Indra <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Slanted vs upright text in math mode
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 11:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,

I'm new to texmacs. I notice whenever I type more than one letter in math
mode, the letters automatically converted to upright.

For example, when I type x, it is slanted as expected, but when I type dx,
it'd be automatically converted to upright. Is there any way to disable
this behaviour ?

I know that putting space in between d and x would make them slanted,
but that's not what I want.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks !

Regards,
Indra