[TeXmacs] texmacs and beautiful E.corcelle plugins

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>, Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] texmacs and beautiful E.corcelle plugins
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 21:37:22 +0200

Hi,

i used to show texmacs with professor, figures ... plugins modified by E Corcelle.

I will make a 2 hours presentation in september for the future math hugh scholl teachers in my town and wanted to install these plugins again.

To sum up : with the qt version, i can't get any !

With the latest tar.gz version from texmacs' website, i can get somme but none works as it used to do. For example, i can't get a commutator for asymptote (in fact i don't have any menu).

Since i plan to show all these plugins, and by experience these are really appreciated, any help would be appreciated.

Thx.

ML

Ps : E. Corcelle webpage : http://corcelle.wordpress.com/texmacs/

  • [TeXmacs] texmacs and beautiful E.corcelle plugins, marc lalaude-labayle, 05/10/2014