Re: [TeXmacs] nested inclusions

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] nested inclusions
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:38:36 +0200

Hi,

 this looks like a bug to me. Relative paths should be computed relative to the file where they are used. I would expect any included file to be properly typeset and rendered, regardless of how or where I include it. Unless you are working with a "project" in which case I guess the base path is that of the master file.

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.