[TeXmacs] Bug when opening multiple windows

  • From: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Bug when opening multiple windows
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:18:04 +0300
  • Envelope-from: address@hidden

When I open two windows with the same file, using "View"/"Clone window", the
star in the title denoting that the file was modified behaves in a strange
way.

Sometimes I have the left window with star and the right one without star,
sometimes reversely. When I press Ctrl+Z it makes the current window without
a star as it should be, but at the same time it switches star on in the
second window (one is corrected, the other is made wrong by a single Ctrl+Z
in one of the two windows).

TeXmacs 1.0.7.18 on Debian Linux "testing".

I am not sure whether I am able to do work on my book due this TeXmacs bug.
Maybe I should switch to an other project (which does not use TeXmacs) until
this bug is fixed. :-(

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org