Re: [TeXmacs] Keyboard layout for static qt

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Keyboard layout for static qt
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:48:01 +0100

Thanks Adrián,

sadly this means that I have no idea why it is even using Latin-1 for the conversions.

Sam

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Adrian S. <address@hidden> wrote:
This is the output of the command:

LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US.UTF-8
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
GDM_LANG=en_US
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_US
LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NAME=en_US.UTF-8

I also tried to complike statically, but the compilation failed.

In sage live USB, the only packages to add  were guie-1.8,
guile-1.8-dev and libqt4-dev. I compiled it dynamically and distribute
it via a script while the static version can handle the keyboard. This
is an acceptable solution.

Thank you for the help.
Peace.
-Adrián.