Re: [TeXmacs] Documentation for Graphviz/dot plugin

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Documentation for Graphviz/dot plugin
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:07:16 +0200

Incidentally, writing a *graphviz* plugin to output texmacs drawing routines should be more or less straightforward (judging from a meager 5 minutes of perusing the plugins already written for graphviz). This would allow later manipulation of the graph, embedding of mathematics in the correct font, etc.

I'd be willing to help anyone interested in developing such a plugin.
--
Miguel de  Benito.