[TeXmacs] When to expect the next release?

  • From: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] When to expect the next release?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:19:34 +0300
  • Envelope-from: address@hidden

Hi developers,

I am writing a book using TeXmacs. I have stopped writing for a while,
because of TeXmacs 1.99.2 bugs (which I've reported) with synchronizing
windows (particularly synchronizing modified state between several windows
displaying the same document and synchronizing Undo/Redo status between
windows displaying the same document).

When to expect the next release?

By the way, I suggest you to make a TeXmacs blog. Even if you will write
seldom, a tiny blog is better than nothing.

Weird, I can't find my bugs at https://savannah.gnu.org/my/items.php - where
have they gone?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org