Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:15:46 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden> wrote:
My issue now is that aspell on texmacs is only working for english but my native language is Spanish. My document and software is on Spanish and I obv downloaded the setup file of Aspell for Spanish and I dont know how to say to texmacs/aspell to use Spanish other than indicate texmacs that my document is on spanish.

I don't understand. If you tell TeXmacs that your document is in Spanish, correction works? Then, what's the problem?

If you want to specify certain subsections as being in a specific language use the tag <language> (Insert->Language). I expect aspell will be called with the right parameters for those text fragments.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.