Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish

  • From: Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:53:28 -0300

El 29/09/2014 a las #4, Miguel de Benito Delgado escribió:
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

My issue now is that aspell on texmacs is only working for english
but my native language is Spanish. My document and software is on
Spanish and I obv downloaded the setup file of Aspell for Spanish
and I dont know how to say to texmacs/aspell to use Spanish other
than indicate texmacs that my document is on spanish.

I don't understand. If you tell TeXmacs that your document is in
Spanish, correction works? Then, what's the problem?

If you want to specify certain subsections as being in a specific
language use the tag <language> (Insert->Language). I expect aspell will
be called with the right parameters for those text fragments.

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.

My document is in Spanish but Aspell runs and correct it in English xD.

PD: I have Aspell Spanish Packages installed.