Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Port and Alternate Keys

  • From: Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Port and Alternate Keys
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 03:01:13 -0300

El 29/09/2014 a las #4, Miguel de Benito Delgado escribió:
Which version are you using? Which "look and feel?". I have no problem
with the latest installer from texmacs.org <http://texmacs.org>.
However, others have had problems with these things, I think. Maybe a
bug report in https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texmacs would be a good
idea.

Best,

--
Miguel de Benito.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

Hi,

Im having issues with Alt+F, Alt+S kind of shortcuts under Win7 x64.
Im looking into reporting it but I want to be sure that its a
Texmacs problem and not just me.

Anyone here can test it?

Regards!.

I tried every "look and feel" option that exist and nothing improves really. Issue only happens on Win7 x64. Shortcuts work perfectly fine under cygwin and linux.

Im trying to get a win7 32bits for testing so I can be sure that issue is with W7 x64 before reporting it.

Rerdards!

PS: Im using 1.99.2 for Win7 and 1.0.7.21 under cygwin. (I dont remember really what Linux Mint version I tested... I think that it was 1.0.7.17)