Re: [TeXmacs] no sessions in Mac OS 10.10

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no sessions in Mac OS 10.10
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:09:13 +0100

Hi,
thanks for your answer.
You must be right about the path issue :
-> I’ve erased the System/ folder in ~/.Texmacs before restarting it, but every session still appears as « Dead ».
-> Sometimes but not always, trying to start a python session will result in a dead session and the line
"sh: tm_python: command not found"
-> On the other hand, python and maxima work normally from a terminal window. And if I launch TeXmacs with a command line from within the terminal, the python sessions work again (but not maxima)
Moreover the maxima line in the "sessions" menu shows an arrow (as if it were containing a submenu and not a session) but no submenu opens and it does not do anything (not even a dead session).

Julien