[TeXmacs] When to expect the next release?

  • From: Victor Porton <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] When to expect the next release?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 01:01:50 +0200
  • Envelope-from: address@hidden

I have reported some bugs regarding multi-window editing of the same texmacs
buffer:

* There was a bug with star signifying that a buffer was changed and not yet
saved, when using two windows.
* There was a bug with synchronization of the text edited in one window to
another window.

These bugs virtually prevent me to continue the work on my research monograph.

I have noticed that after 1.99.2 there was a long time without new releases.

When to expect the next release with these bugs fixed?

I need to know this to schedule the work on my book and value how much time I
need to finish it. Please inform me.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

  • [TeXmacs] When to expect the next release?, Victor Porton, 12/18/2014