Re: [TeXmacs] svn support

  • From: Svetlana Tkachenko <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] svn support
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:36:56 +1100

Hi all.

I am still stuck on this problem. svn binary is recognised by texmacs, but a
working copy file history is not picked up. Please try to reproduce it on
your computer, if you can - that'd probably have to be a first step in
troubleshooting it, as otherwise we have to resort to guesswork...

To remind, I am using Windows 7, TeXmacs 1.99.2, and Tortoise SVN 1.8. I can
open a 1.tm file from working copy and commit a change from texmacs, but not
view the history from texmacs, as it shows "History for file" (where "file"
is "file", not "1") header and then the "This file is not under version
control" message.

--
Svetlana A Tkachenko