[TeXmacs] Making Comments and Notes to the Text in Texmacs

  • From: Richard Sailer <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Making Comments and Notes to the Text in Texmacs
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 05:48:21 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently writing my Bachelor Thesis about computer networking
in Texmacs and I'm really content with it.

But there's one feature I really miss.
Often I want to write a comment or note on some piece of the text
just for me, these shall not be part of the final pdf or printout.

It not necesary for this to be an individual layer, it's okay if it
disrupts the layout.

Currently I'm using red text and every time I send it to my professor
for review i remove all red text with an regular expression and sed.
This works, although it's not the most elegant way to do this.

Has anyone an idea how to do this more smoothly? A bit of macro or
scheme coding would not be a problem for me.

Regards
-- Richard