[TeXmacs] My Modified eqnarray* Environment

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] My Modified eqnarray* Environment
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:51:46 -0600

I made the following modification to the eqnarray* environment to add a 4th column. The purpose to to add a justification or notes columns so as to provide a justification for steps in a solutions process.

It works pretty good, but I would like to have the 4th column to default to text mode,  so I don't have to mouse to the "T" in the toolbar or do a '\text' command. Any ideas?

Inline image 1

PNG image