Re: [TeXmacs] per section numbering of environments

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] per section numbering of environments
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:36:49 -0400

Very good, thank you.

On 03/21/16 10:16 PM, Jiezhe Wang wrote:
You can click on the 'Preference for tag' button and tick the 'European
numbering style'.

On 03/22/2016 07:34 AM, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:
The package number-long-article, which I use all the time, numbers
theorems, lemmas, propositions, and definitions by counters that seem to
increment one another, or maybe by the same counter.

In standard LaTeX, using \numberwithin{...}{section}, I would have

Section 1

Theorem 1.1
Lemma 1.1
Definition 1.1

But in TeXmacs I get

Section 1

Theorem 1.1
Lemma 1.2
Definition 1.3

Is it possible to make the number-long-article package behave like LaTeX?

Kostas