[TeXmacs] Help on starting a new plugin

  • From: "Nicola Mingotti" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Help on starting a new plugin
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 03:59:53 +0200

Hi all guys,

I am tring to build my own plugin. I've red all what i was able to
find in the manuals but something does not work.

I am running TeXmacs 1.99.2 in Linux Debian stable.

1) I put the "minimal" plugin in ~/.TeXmacs/plugins and compile it
so that I have there these files in that directory:
.
./Makefile
./progs
./progs/init-minimal.scm
./src
./src/minimal.cpp
./bin
./bin/minimal.bin

2) I restart TeXmacs but I don't see "minimal" in Insert -> Session

3) (supports-minimal?) => #f
... but at least "supprts-minimal?" is defined.

Do you have any idea of what i'm missing ?

Thank you in advance !

bye
Nicola Mingotti