Re: [TeXmacs] Help on starting a new plugin

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Help on starting a new plugin
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:29:49 +0200

Le Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:22:13 +0200,
Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden> a écrit :

> but, other question, do I need to restart TeXmacs every time I modify
> a plugin ?

I don't think so, but I am not sure and I didn't tried it. By the
way, you will have probably to delete plugin's cache every time you
change the plugin main exec name or path.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>

La fin justifie les moyens ? Cela est possible. Mais qui justifiera la
fin ? À cette question la révolte répond : les moyens.
-+- Albert Camus, L'homme révolté -+-