[TeXmacs] How to quote macro code in a "text" buffer ?

  • From: "Nicola Mingotti" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to quote macro code in a "text" buffer ?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 02:33:53 +0200

Hi Guys !

I have this problem which I can not solve. I am using
TeXmacs to write a lot of documentation about how-to-use-everything ...
TeXmacs included;)

So my problem is, I would like to write in a text document the code
of a (trivial) TeXmacs-macro. I don't want the macro to be evaluated, i want
it to be
visible as if i was a the "code view" .

I've tried to paste the code in a \verbatim tag but it does not work as
expected,
some times the code does not appear, some times it appears but with some parts
collapsed.

I see in the TeXmacs documentation there are a lor of examples
but I don't see how to replicate the same behaviour:/

Thank you in advance for your help !

bye
Nicola