Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to include data from text file into tabular

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to include data from text file into tabular
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 12:28:27 +0200

You can use the scheme code in the file I'm attaching. Just execute each input field. The last one is an example of use: just replace "iris.csv" by the name of your file and execute the command, then copy the results and paste them into your document. Notice that you can specify the separator.

It's a bit hackish but gets the job done. I guess it would be best to define a new format with define-format and write converters to and from csv, but I never did that...

Cheers,
--
Miguel de  Benito.