Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to include data from text file into tabular

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: 年轻有为社会小青年╰╮ <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to include data from text file into tabular
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 12:54:41 +0200

Tabular stuff could be tricky, I suggest you do as follows:

1) Import your tabular stuff into a Spreadsheet (e.g. LibreOffice)
2) Export it to CSV format
(*) Now you can use the code Miguel passed you OR
3) Run R, load your CSV data and export it as LaTeX
4) Import the LaTeX into TeXmacs.

bye
Nicola