Re: [TeXmacs] Question From Novice

  • From: philippe joyez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Question From Novice
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:41:53 +0000 (UTC)

陳惠鈞 <fish830911 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear TeXmacs users:I am a novice to TeXmacs. Recently I installed TeXmacs
on OS X, but it seems often crash and not stable.

I do not use MacOS but I can tell you that the main developpers use MacOs: I
would be surprised if they left texmacs slow and unstable on that platform!
What version do you use? where did you get it? Did you notice any pattern
that would make it less stable. For instance it is known that texmacs
somewhat less stable when you work with multiple windows...

Best,
Philippe