Re: [TeXmacs] Build broken by change to iconv detection.

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Build broken by change to iconv detection.
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:02:27 +0000

... is the commit that makes it build again. Many of those are auto-generated files. I'm using a newer version of autoconf.

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:58 AM Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden> wrote:
I could not get it to build because it's trying to find a libiconv, but iconv is part of glibc. I was able to build it after some monkeying around with replacing the iconv.m4 with the one in /usr/share/aclocal, adding lib-ld.m4, lib-link.m4, and lib-prefix.m4, changing the LC_ICONV to AC_ICONV in configure.in, and changing a few of the variables in the src/makefile.in, and then running autoconf to regenerate configure.

I must also still add -lz to src/makefile.in link_options variable.