Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback after having written my Bachelor Thesis in Texmacs 1.99.3

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Feedback after having written my Bachelor Thesis in Texmacs 1.99.3
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 16:51:57 +0200

Congratulations on finishing you Bachelor and thanks for sharing!

Maybe now you'll have time for that Ubuntu package?

Just kidding ;-P

Cheers

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Richard Sailer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
After having written my Bachelor Thesis with Texmacs, I want to give
some feedback.

It's "thanks". I had no real big problems and working was quite smooth.
I also think it saved me a lot of time, compared to working with LaTeX
and Emacs.

If anyone is interested in the .tm source:
https://github.com/richi235/bachelor-thesis-link-aggregation-tunneling

Regards
-- Richard