Re : [TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes with a book

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re : [TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes with a book
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 11:34:38 -0500

Hello,

first : thank you for your answers !

My strategy (before sending my firts email) was inserting chapters 4 by 4.
After reading your mail, i have made the experience one by one, and it worked until chapter number 28.

Now, when i insert the chapter 29, it crashes.

So, i have left 29 and tried to insert the 30. But again, it crashed. Same with 31 (last chapter).

So i decided to make a partial update (menu document / update) : I asked for updating the table of content and the index, nothing more. Texmacs allowed me to insert all the chapters in this way. But, now, the table of contents and the index are empty ! It'a amazing. So, i have tried to update the buffer : and it crashed.

I have made this experience 3 times. Same result.

I am quite deseperate. The only PDF i have got, for the moment, is the full text without index and table of content.

Maybe my computer is not powerful enough... What do you think ?

My Texmacs version is 1.99.2.

Thank you,

Richard

-----E-mail d'origine-----