[TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes with a book

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes with a book
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:46:21 -0500

Hello,

i have typesetted a big document in 'book' style (270 pages A4).

I have made a master file 'book.tm' where i have included 31 chapters : chapter01.tm, chapter02.tm, etc.

I have put an index and a table of content.

When i ask for a update (Document menu), texmacs crashes...

If i make the same experience with 24 chapters, it works.

How can i fix this problem ?

I have to give my project to my editor the 1st of december. I am quite afraid... I thought that Texmacs was able to deal with a book, but maybe i was wrong.

What do you think ?

Thank you for read this message.

Richard Gomez