Re: [TeXmacs] TEXMACS_HOME_PATH in Windows 10

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TEXMACS_HOME_PATH in Windows 10
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:00:31 +0100

Initially this file (my-init-texmacs.scm) does not exist; you should create
it.

If you activate the developer tools (in the tools menu), then from the
developer menu you can create that my-init-texmacs.scm (just write anything
and save) and texmacs will place it at the default location corresponding to
your os.

Regarding what is TEXMACS_HOME_PATH, texmacs itself should know: Open a scheme
session and enter (getenv "TEXMACS_HOME_PATH")

Hope that helps,
Philippe