Re: [TeXmacs] About texmacs and geogebra

  • From: VD Ouvaton <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] About texmacs and geogebra
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:15:29 +0100
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=ouvaton.org; b=BP+NUqN5sVmgY556rlI6kUK6tWT6ZIdhcRXAobDOhg7mDpSu+OKe9DrE3bzOIrd+HE9FP5ot2xoJWptwhSxGf3vtEKq/dQZ0pcrWcCmx/0bd3JjGTzfvtwyWVvOY3X/y0wj/vXg4xNHZQ5MTBIhEyaZPYskZc+gbYkLjEI0G7WA=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;

there was a discussion about this long time ago
geogebra team had done somthing i dont remember
the idea was exporting from ggb to texmacs thru SVG format
Vincent
ps i have understood, that there is not a great enthousiasm in the universe
of opensource, for geogebra ¿?

[tags featured]
[category ]