Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph indent after a heading

  • From: Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph indent after a heading
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:01:27 +0000

Hi !

Congratulations to all the developpers of texmacs. It is now my everyday text editing software.

When can we expect a new version of texmacs ?

This version (1.99.5 for windows) crashes everytime I click on "Document - Page".
I use windows 10 as OS.

best regards

Hi Rudolf,

I had the same question as you. In French for instance, first paragraphs should be indented like other paragraphs, contrary to English.

I am sorry I can only provide a hint to the solution and not a working solution: my understanding is that the indentation of the first paragraph is prevented by the <no-indent*> command which appears in the definitions of <sectional-normal> and <sectional-centered> in the file section-base.ts. According to the documentation, this <no-indent*> prevents indentation of the _following_ paragraph. So probably the best way would be to override the definitions of these two commands, by appending a <yes-indent*> to their definition.

Please keep us posted if you find a solution.

Basile