Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph indent after a heading

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Rudolf Sykora <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] paragraph indent after a heading
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:52:56 +0000

In your document, place your cursor inside of the \section, and then use the wrench icon to "edit macro". At the end of the macro, simply add \yes-indent* and save it. You can use the document parts menu to show the preamble and see it there also, after editing it this way. Do the same for the other sectioning macros that you want indentation to appear after in your document.

Some styles might already indent after sections, so if you change document styles, you might need to remove or fix up the modified macros added to the preamble.