Re: [TeXmacs] insertion of figures

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] insertion of figures
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 08:52:02 -0700

Hi Vincent,

Why not simply export from geogebra as PDF then?

My own approach is to plot all the curves in a PDF document using a math software, and then use a graphics software to do all the fancy editing. My personal combination is wolfram mathematica/adobe illustrator, but many others are possible. The trickiest part is to clean up the PDF document produced at step 1 (which usually has lots of useless masks, etc.) when starting step 2.

Basile