Re: [TeXmacs] \key

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \key
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:39:29 -0500

Vincent,

Regarding Basile's last message, here is a screen shot of the upper left corner of your document.
Inline image 1

The highlighted "Tmdoc" is the Document Style that sets the overall style of the document and is designed for TeXmacs documentation. The red underlined "doc" is a  Style Package. These are used to make modifications to the current document style. Clicking on the "+" sign gives a drop down to select a style package.  I am not sure, but having the "doc" style package added to the "Tmdoc" document style may be redundant. I know if you have the "Generic" document style and the "doc" style package still works. This means if you are not writing TeXmacs documentation this time, you should be able to select whatever document style you want and add the "doc" style package for keystrokes. If you are writing TeXmacs documentation, then selected just the "Tmdoc" documentation by itself may be all you need.

P.S. I am not sure if the document style can effect the visual presentation of the \key macro in the "doc" style package. I don't think so but you might want to watch out for that.