[TeXmacs] Asymptote plugin not working

  • From: "Pablo S. Casas" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Asymptote plugin not working
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:57:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi TeXmacs users:

I use version 1.99.5 from GNU/Linux and I'd like to work with
Asymptote as a TeXmacs plugin. I've tried with the example
asymptote-demo.en.tm from the TeXmacs distribution, but as I reprocess
any of the 3 Asymptote code blocks using Ctrl-* , I get first a red
outlined box with the text "en cours" (working in French) and then a
big (bigger than it was before) white empty box appears, without any
plot. If I press Ctrl-* again I get a box with Asymptote code as
expected.

Starting TeXmacs with option -d I only get many messages as:

TeXmacs] std-warning, resynchronizing for path [ 1, 3, 3, 1 ]

Outside TeXmacs, Asymptote works well.

Any ideas on getting the plugin working? Thanks a lot.

Pablo S. Casas

  • [TeXmacs] Asymptote plugin not working, Pablo S. Casas, 09/12/2017