[TeXmacs] Rép : enumeration thought the text

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Rép : enumeration thought the text
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:38:56 +0200 (CEST)

ok Massimiliano thanks

i do with the menus insert/enumerate, not with \enumerate-numeric and it works fine
i write it in the cookbook
how do you write </enumerate ?
with \/ it makes a v symbol
--
just a question also, if i have a list that serves as a model that i will copy/paste as :
1) <assign|item-nr|<value|numero1>>dsq

i would like to obtain :
1) <assign|item-nr|<value|numero2>>dsq
2) dsq
3) <assign|numero3|<value|item-nr>>dsqd

*****

1) <assign|item-nr|<value|numero3>>dsq
2) dsq
3) <assign|numero4|<value|item-nr>>dsqd

*****

1) <assign|item-nr|<value|numero4>>dsq
2) dsq
3) <assign|numero5|<value|item-nr>>dsqd

*****
etc
i guess that what could fail in the copypaste is obviously the automatic naming of my variables numero3,numero4...

i guess also but i'm not sure that if i just copypaste the block
1) <assign|item-nr|<value|numero>>dsq
2) dsq
3) <assign|numero|<value|item-nr>>dsqd

if i make modifications in one block, say the last one, then in an other one, all then umbers will get wrong ?

is there a means to make my automatisation possible ?

Vincent

Afficher la suite de Massimiliano Gubinelli

––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Vincent Douce
Mathoscope, éveilleur de mathématiques
http://mathoscope.xyz
06~13~11~07~26
Bagnères de Bigorre 65200

––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Vincent Douce
Mathoscope, éveilleur de mathématiques
http://mathoscope.xyz
06~13~11~07~26
Bagnères de Bigorre 65200

---
http://mathoscope.xyz
address@hidden
06 13 11 07 26

  • [TeXmacs] Rép : enumeration thought the text, mathoscope, 09/16/2017