[TeXmacs] math fonts and plug-ins

  • From: Leroux Alain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] math fonts and plug-ins
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:19:21 +0100

I have installed Texmacs 1.99 for Debian 9. It works correctly but:

-when i try to insert a shell session i cannot see the input nor the output, but the cursor is displaced, which means that the caracters exist, but are invisible!

-when i try to add plug-ins in my directory ~/.TeXmacs/plugins (or example yacas or sage, they are not displayed in the "Session" menu.

What can i do?

Alain Leroux

  • [TeXmacs] math fonts and plug-ins, Leroux Alain, 11/25/2017