[TeXmacs] maxima plugin graphical capabilities

  • From: "PDS" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] maxima plugin graphical capabilities
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:06:44 +0100

Hi to all.

I currently use texmacs from windows 10. I use maxima quite often from texmacs
and I have just noticed that since maxima 5.41.0 has been installed some
modifications have ocurred.

a) Maxima is no longer detected until we manually introduce the route to bin
in the path
b) Now we can directly call plot2d in maxima and GNUplot (last version) is
launched, then we can save the plot (in png) and link it into the document.

Unfortunately we still cannot launch either gnuplot, octave graphical
capabilities or just the plot function in the menu. Any suggestion will be
welcomed.

Cheers

Pedro

  • [TeXmacs] maxima plugin graphical capabilities, PDS, 11/27/2017