[TeXmacs] I little issue with backticks

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] I little issue with backticks
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:53:51 -0800

Hi guys,

I will be bothering a bit you in the next days, i apologize for it,
but to closed my Ruby plugin I need some of your knowledge;)

So, the problem is, in Ruby we use backticks to run shell commands and get the output back, as in Perl e.g. `ls`  .
In TeXmacs when i press the backtick key i don't get the
backtick character. I get a tick reversed on the other direction.

Is there a way i can tell TeXmacs to get backtick when
i press the backtick key ?

It would be important this change to be automatic when somebody
uses the Ruby plugin.

bye
Nicola

  • [TeXmacs] I little issue with backticks, Nicola Mingotti, 12/11/2018