[TeXmacs] I get a warning when trying to close an unsaved document in texmacs on Ubuntu 18.04.

  • From: <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] I get a warning when trying to close an unsaved document in texmacs on Ubuntu 18.04.
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:38:30 +0100

When the document is saved and then closed, I do not get this warning...

When multiple documents are open and the document is unsaved and then closed,
I do get this warning(look at the link to picture below) ...How do I fix/
remove this warning ?

i am on Ubuntu 18.04 and I installed Texmacs using the following files:

guile-1.8-dev_1.8.8+1-8ubuntu3_amd64
TeXmacs-1.99.8.amd64

I do not have this problem with elementary OS which is on my other laptop...on
Elementary OS when i try to close an unsaved document a save/don't save/cancel
dialog window pops up....On Ubuntu 18.04 when i try to close an unsaved
document you have to type "yes" at the bottom text bar and press enter....the
document will close but the warning pops up....

I am new to Texmacs so please excuse me being a noob...

here is a photo of the warning:

https://ibb.co/M1C8VkW