[TeXmacs] automatic numbering

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] automatic numbering
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:40:32 +0100

hi
lists let me having natural automatic numerotations
i also know approximatively how to make a list to start to any choosen number, say 4, or a variable.
now, my question is : how to have an automatic numerotation of items, independantly of any natural formatting of TeXmacs, i.e. independantly of sections, lists etc.
for example
1. lets have a demonstration of this
2. blabla
blabla
blabla
3. theorem : this and this
4. notice that if you have read 2. etc
without any include->enumeration of section
do you have an idea how to do this ?
                  Vincent Douce
               :=: Mathoscope :=:
             http://mathoscope.xyz
                 06°13°11°07°26
          Bagnères de Bigorre 65200

  • [TeXmacs] automatic numbering, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 12/16/2018